At the heart of Cibola County, Ramah, NM you will find this 2.9-acre property is waiting for your adventurous spirit. Explore off the beaten path with direct road access to a steep terrain that’s perfect for a truck or ATV. Get off grid and enjoy some time in nature with no one else around!
The thrill doesn’t stop there as the majority of the road, barring the last mile or so, is notably smooth and boasts wonderful views, ensuring every trip is packed full of excitement and scenic beauty.
What’s more, this escape comes with the ultimate freedom—no restrictions apply! Set up a mobile home, camp out under the stars, or roll in with your RV. The choice is yours, the freedom is yours.
This land won’t be on the market for long, so take action today! Explore the endless possibilities this property offers — Check out the photos and video of the property below to see how you can elevate your weekends with this property!
Want to see more pictures and videos? Email me at email@example.com or call/text 971-248-6715
When you need to stock up on essentials, Ramah is only a twenty-eight minute commute. The rest of the time you can be alone off grid with the wildlife, star filled night sky, and panoramic views. Unwind from a busy work week in silence and pure relaxation.
Ramah (36 min / 21.8 miles)
Grants (1 hr 19 min / 59.9 miles)
Gallup (1 hr 24 min / 64.6 miles)
Albuquerque (2 hr 25 min / 135 miles)
Cibola County, located in New Mexico, offers a variety of outdoor and cultural activities. While the area might be less densely populated than urban centers, there are still plenty of things to do. Keep in mind that the availability of activities may change, so it’s always a good idea to check for the latest information. Here are some suggestions:
- El Morro National Monument: Explore the inscriptions left by travelers over the centuries on the “Inscription Rock.” Hike the trails and enjoy the stunning views of the surrounding landscape.
- El Malpais National Monument: Discover unique lava flows, cinder cones, and ancient lava tubes. Take a scenic drive or go hiking to witness the diverse geological features.
- Wildlife Viewing: Cibola County is home to diverse wildlife. Birdwatching and wildlife observation can be rewarding activities, especially in the natural areas.
- Ice Caves and Bandera Volcano: Visit the Ice Cave and explore the Bandera Volcano, a fascinating geological site.
- Cultural and Historical Sites: Check out local museums or historical sites to learn about the rich cultural heritage of the region.
- Camping and Hiking: Take advantage of the numerous camping and hiking opportunities in the area, whether it’s in national parks, forests, or other natural reserves.
- Photography: Capture the unique landscapes and natural beauty of Cibola County, which can be a haven for photography enthusiasts.
- Stargazing: The low population density and minimal light pollution make Cibola County an excellent spot for stargazing. Consider bringing a telescope or simply enjoy the night sky.
- Local Events: Check for local events, festivals, or fairs that might be happening during your visit. These events can provide insight into the local culture and community.
Discount Cash Price: $9,999.00 or alternatively…
Owner Financing Price: $10,999, Only a $500 down payment required!! $651 in equity and $349 non-refundable document fee. Payment as low as $249 per month.
- We are a small family business. Because our owner, Dave Denniston, enjoys making land ownership available to families like yours who want to create memories for years to come we are flexible and can make this property fit any budget. We offer owner financing with a land contract. We will transfer with a warranty deed and always guarantee a clean title.
- Contact Kristy Limon today!