This 2.07-acre lot is a fantastic opportunity to own a large piece of land with beautiful mountain vistas and stunning views. It is great for outdoor activities with your family as Hartsel, Park CO offers outdoor recreation such as hiking, fishing, and camping. Hunting is also popular on nearby state wildlife areas.
Want to see more about Park County? Check out Our YouTube Video About this gorgeous and fun county!
Dont want to go off grid, no problem! This property has power nearby so you can hook in. Tiny homes are allowed, so its the perfect spot for some weekend adventures with family and friends. Bring your RV… Property owners may camp for up to 30 consecutive days in a calendar year, stay longer with a permit. With only $299/month and $2,000 down, you can live the life you’ve always wanted in Park, Colorado!
Have a friend or relative that also wants property…… we have another 2.56 acre lot on Vitirio Trail so you can be neighbors!
Check out the pictures and videos below of nearby properties that are very similar to this lot to get a feel for how you can start spending your weekends!
- There is SO much to do in Park county……..Eleven Mile State Park has an 8600 ft elevation with panoramic views of the mountains and granite outcrops
- – Open year round this 7,600 acre park has 325 campsites located around the shorelines and nestled among trees in the backcountry.
- – Some camping areas are closed in winter so its always best to check online before arriving
- – Fish for rainbow and brown cutthroat trout, kokanee and pike from the shore or hop in a canoe and spend the day on the water while enjoying scenic vistas.
- – Ideal wind conditions make Eleven Mile a popular, but not overly crowded destination for sailing, windsurfing and winter ice boating on this wide-open reservoir.
- – Many species of birds reside in or migrate through the park, making for wonderful bird watching year round.
- Pike & San Isabel National Forests together covers almost 3 million acres
- – Pike Forest is home to the famous Pike’s Peak
- – San Isbel forest contains 19 of the state’s 53 “fourteeners”, which are mountains over 14,000 ft in elevation. This includes Mt Elbert, which is the highest point in CO
- – Hiking trails can be used year round….. Backpack or snowshoe!
Hunting is a popular activity in this diverse area. From small game birds or waterfowl in the grasslands to hunting deer, pronghorn or elk in the forest, there is something for everyone!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 971-248-6715 with any questions!
When you need to stock up on essentials, Hartsel is only a four minutes commute. The rest of the time you can be alone off-grid with the wildlife, star-filled night sky, and panoramic views. Unwind from a busy work week in silence and pure relaxation.
Hartsel, CO – 4 min (6.6 Miles)
Colorado Springs, CO – 1 h 13 min (67.2 miles)
Pueblo, CO – 1 h 39 min (96.3 miles)
Denver, CO – 1 h 52 min (106 miles)
Discount Cash Price: $9,799.00 or alternatively…
Owner Financing Price: $12,999, Only a $2,000 down payment required!! $1,651 in equity and a $349 non-refundable document fee. Payment is as low as $299 per month.
- We are a small family business. Because our owner, Dave Denniston, enjoys making land ownership available to families like yours who want to create memories for years to come we are flexible and can make this property fit any budget. We offer owner financing with a land contract. We will transfer with a warranty deed and always guarantee a clean title.
- Contact Kristy Limon today!