Explore this 2.56-acre property in Park, Colorado, where you’ll rise with the sun over the majestic Rocky Mountains and fall asleep to the sounds of nature! Power is just down the street on Nana Rd, so you can hook in, or use solar.
Have a friend or relative that also wants property…… we have another 2.07 acre lot on Vitirio Trail so you can be neighbors!
Want to see more about Park County? Check out Our YouTube Video About this gorgeous and fun county!
If you’re looking for a quiet, natural, and calm place away from the hustle and bustle of city life, this property PERFECT! There are no neighbors around.
The property is located in Hartsel Ranch which is a popular destination for outdoor recreation, as it offers hiking, fishing, and camping. Hunting is also popular on nearby state wildlife areas. There is no minimum square foot requirement. You can build a tiny home or bring your RV. For as little as $449/month and $2,500 down, now is the perfect time to make Park, Colorado your home.
- There is SO much to do in Park county……..Eleven Mile State Park has an 8600 ft elevation with panoramic views of the mountains and granite outcrops
- – Open year round this 7,600 acre park has 325 campsites located around the shorelines and nestled among trees in the backcountry.
- – Some camping areas are closed in winter so its always best to check online before arriving
- – Fish for rainbow and brown cutthroat trout, kokanee and pike from the shore or hop in a canoe and spend the day on the water while enjoying scenic vistas.
- – Ideal wind conditions make Eleven Mile a popular, but not overly crowded destination for sailing, windsurfing and winter ice boating on this wide-open reservoir.
- – Many species of birds reside in or migrate through the park, making for wonderful bird watching year round.
- Pike & San Isabel National Forests together covers almost 3 million acres
- – Pike Forest is home to the famous Pike’s Peak
- – San Isbel forest contains 19 of the state’s 53 “fourteeners”, which are mountains over 14,000 ft in elevation. This includes Mt Elbert, which is the highest point in CO
- – Hiking trails can be used year round….. Backpack or snowshoe!
Hunting is a popular activity in this diverse area. From small game birds or waterfowl in the grasslands to hunting deer, pronghorn or elk in the forest, there is something for everyone!
Check out similar pictures and videos below of nearby properties to get a feel for how you can start spending your weekends!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 971-248-6715 with any questions about the property or the buying process!
When you need to stock up on essentials, Hartsel is only a four minutes commute. The rest of the time you can be alone off-grid with the wildlife, star-filled night sky, and panoramic views. Unwind from a busy work week in silence and pure relaxation.
Hartsel, CO – 4 min (6.6 Miles)
Colorado Springs, CO – 1 h 14 min (66.8 miles)
Pueblo, CO – 1 h 42 min (95.9 miles)
Denver, CO – 1 h 54 min (106 miles)
Discount Cash Price: $14,799.00 or alternatively…
Owner Financing Price: $16,299, Only a $2,500 down payment required!! $2,151 in equity and a $349 non-refundable document fee. Payment is as low as $449 per month.
- We are a small family business. Because our owner, Dave Denniston, enjoys making land ownership available to families like yours who want to create memories for years to come we are flexible and can make this property fit any budget. We offer owner financing with a land contract. We will transfer with a warranty deed and always guarantee a clean title.
- Contact Kristy Limon today!