This 1 acre lot in Lake Mohave Ranchos has a power line RIGHT IN FRONT!! No need to go off grid to enjoy some time in the desert in your RV, tiny house, or dream home. There is no time limit to build, but when you do having power out front with save you THOUSANDS!
Mohave county is full of outdoor activities that will keep you busy all year round.
Check out the picture of a nearby property and the Google Earth image of THIS property to see how close it is to the mountains and the views that can be all YOURS!
Whether you want to come and relax in the dry desert air and watch sunsets from your porch, or have a new adventure every day, this property puts you the heart of Mohave County. You an enjoy SO much, the area is home to:
– Grand Canyon Skywalk – The Grand Canyon Skywalk is a horseshoe-shaped cantilever bridge with a glass walkway at Eagle Point in Arizona near the Colorado River on the edge of a side canyon in the Grand Canyon West area of the main canyon
- – Grand Canyon-Parashant National – Grand Canyon–Parashant National Monument is located on the northern edge of the Grand Canyon in northwest Arizona. Go hiking and enjoy the amazing sites
– Lake Havasu State Park – Lake Havasu State Park is a state park located on Lake Havasu in Mohave County, Arizona, US. The park provides outdoor recreation opportunities such as camping, boating, and fishing
- – Black Canyon – The Black Canyon of the Colorado is the canyon on the Colorado River where Hoover Dam was built. The canyon is located on the Colorado River at the state line between Nevada and Arizona. Grab your kayak and get ready for a day of adventure and fun …. and don’t forget your camera, the views are unbelievable.
This lot is not too far from town when you need to stock up, so its the perfect place to escape yet have all the modern day necessities that you want.
Dolan Springs ( 10 Mins / 5.4 Miles )
Kingman ( 46 Mins / 41.6 Miles )
Flagstaff ( 2 Hr , 53 Mins / 187 Miles )
Las Vegas, NV ( 1 Hr , 26 Mins / 88.6 Miles )
Discount Cash Price: $3,499.00 plus a $249 document fee, or alternatively…
Owner Financing Price: $4,499 plus interest, $249 down for the doc fee (non-refundable) plus $251 in equity for a total of $500 down. Monthly payment: $99/mo. NO prepayment penalties and NO hidden fees!
- We are a small family business. Our owner, Dave Denniston, enjoys making land ownership available for families like yours who want to create memories that last a lifetime. He is flexible and can make this property fit any budget as long as our minimums are met. Choose owner financing with a land contract or we can transfer with a warranty deed and guarantee a clean title.
- Contact Kristy Limon today!
Phone/Text: (971) 248-6715