Now is your chance to own 1.01 acres that will put you in the middle of so many things to do! Get out of the city and enjoy the cool mountain air and stunning views in Cripple Creek Colorado. This property has access to both ELECTRICITY & WATER!!!! This area has beautiful trees, beautiful terrain, and tons of wildlife.
Check out the drone video and pictures below and imagine getting to spend you free time and retirement here!
Here are just a few of the things Teller County Colorado has to offer:
- – Gold Medal Trout Fishing
- – Gold Mine Tours
- – Mountain Biking
- – Horseback Riding
- – Gambling at Cripple Creek
- – Rocky Mountain Dinosaur Resource Center
- – Pikes Peak Heritage Center
- This is just a SHORT list of things to do in the area! There are tons of fossil bed in the area, wildlife centers and Ute Pass is perfect to get that American Frontier experience you have been looking for!
Get away every weekend when its so close to the major Colorado cities!
Cripple Creek, CO – 12 min (6 miles)
Pueblo, CO – 1 h 44min (87.2 miles)
Colorado Springs, CO – 1 h 5 min (44.3 miles)
Denver, CO – 2 h 11 min (112 miles)
Discount Cash Price: $12,999.00 or alternatively…
Owner Financing Price: $13,999, $349 doc fee non-refundable as a down payment, plus $3,251 in equity for a total of $3,600 down. Monthly payment: $449/mo. NO prepayment penalties and NO hidden fees!
- We are a small family business. Because our owner, Dave Denniston, enjoys making land ownership available to families like yours who want to create memories for years to come we are flexible and can make this property fit any budget. We offer owner financing with a land contract. We will transfer with a warranty deed and always guarantee a clean title.
- Contact Kristy Limon today!