Have you been wanting to spend more time in nature this summer? Have you been desiring true, raw Colorado mountain land where you can have easy access to great fishing, hunting, hiking, and camping?
Imagine having a cabin with acres and acres of trees at your doorstep. Lakes, streams, and animals await you in Forbes Park! This property was burned in the fire, but is a GREAT deal and will heal and be as beautiful as ever!
This land is available for a tremendous value, and there’s nothing quite like having the Sangre de Cristo Mountains essentially in your backyard! Escape the city whenever you want and come camp on your property. If you’ve ever wanted an off grid cabin or tiny home, this is a great place to do it. No neighbors for miles!
This stunning property will make the perfect getaway in the Colorado countryside.Forbes Park is a covenant protected community, located in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains in Costilla County Colorado. Check out the video below and get a feel for the property!
This property will make you feel like you are in the middle of nowhere, but you aren’t too far away from plenty of towns!
- – Fort Garland, CO – 45 min (24.2 miles)
– Pueblo, CO – 2 h (98.9 miles)
– Colorado Springs, CO – 2 h 44 min (144 miles)
– Denver, CO – 3 h 47 min (211 miles)
Discount Cash Price: $15,999 or alternatively…
Owner Financing Price: $17,999, $349 doc fee non-refundable and $651 of equity for a total of $1,000 as a down payment. Monthly payment: $299/mo. NO prepayment penalties and NO hidden fees!
- We are a small family business. Because our owner, Dave Denniston, enjoys making land ownership available to families like yours who want to create memories for years to come we are flexible and can make this property fit any budget. We offer owner financing with a land contract. We will transfer with a warranty deed and always guarantee a clean title.
- Contact Kristy Limon today!