Have you ever wanted to live off grid and have a real Wild West ranch? Well, here is your chance to purchase 9.20 acres of off grid Colorado wilderness with amazing views of the surrounding mountains and valley. Want to grow crops and have a homestead or be a cattle farmer? Do it here!
Make this your permanent getaway from city life, or have a weekend place to escape whenever you need a break! Camping and RVs are allowed with no time restrictions, which is hard to find in Colorado! Make an investment in your family’s future and buy property!
The property has flat terrain that is great for building a home, having a homestead with greenhouses, raising animals, and so much more.
Fowler is is only a fourteen minute drive where you will find shops, gas stations, churches, schools, farmers markets and museums in this family friendly small town.
Its only a thirty-seven minute drive to Pueblo, CO where you will find a Walmart Super center, Home Depot, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Target, Ross, Dillards, a Colorado State University Campus and anything else you could possibly need!
Pueblo county is known for tons of outdoor fun! Check out just SOME of the fun things to do in Pueblo county. In addition to these fun outings, there is a railway museum, Ice arena, wineries, breweries, heritage museum, conference centers, and theaters!
Lake Pueblo Sate Park – Over 10,000 acres and 60 miles of shoreline to enjoy!
Pike San Isabel State Forest – Covers almost 3 MILLION acres!
* Pike Forest is home to the famous Pike’s Peak
* San Isbel forest contains 19 of the state’s 53 “fourteeners”, which are mountains over 14,000 ft in elevation. This includes Mt Elbert, which is the highest point in CO
* Hiking trails can be used year round….. Backpack or snowshoe!
* Hunting is a popular activity in this diverse area. From small game birds or waterfowl in the grasslands to hunting deer, pronghorn or elk in the forest, there is something for every marksman!
Mineral Palace Park – Beautiful park with an arboretum, walking trails, a pool, and more!
Colorado State Fairgrounds – Home of the state fair, rodeos, concerts horse shows, event rentals and more! Level terrain around the property it makes it g
Check out pictures and video below of the property to get a feel for how you can start spending your weekends!Want to see more pictures and videos? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 971-248-6715
When you need to stock up on essentials, Fowler is only a fourteen minute commute. The rest of the time you can be alone off grid with the wildlife, star filled night sky, and panoramic views. Unwind from a busy work week in silence and pure relaxation.
Fowler – 14 min (9.3 miles)
Pueblo – 37 min (34 miles)
Colorado Springs – 1 hr 9 min (71.1 miles)
Denver – 2 hr 23 min (142 miles)
Discount Cash Price: $25,999.00 or alternatively…
Owner Financing Price: $27,999, Only a $3,000 down payment required!! $2,401 in equity and $599 non-refundable document fee. Payment as low as $399 per month.
- We are a small family business. Because our owner, Dave Denniston, enjoys making land ownership available to families like yours who want to create memories for years to come we are flexible and can make this property fit any budget. We offer owner financing with a land contract. We will transfer with a warranty deed and always guarantee a clean title.
- Contact Kristy Limon today!